Saturday, February 26, 2011

Turquoise!

* Turquoise! *

After yesterdays post about getting 'one thing done a day' , I have to admit, I don't feel like I accomplished much.  It seemed the day just slipped away... 


I did however get commissioned to create a turquoise lariat with no metal.  No metal!  I love turquoise and silver so when I first heard I was so excited to pull out my fine silver clay and get cracking.    Even turquoise and copper looks great.  Who am I kidding?  Turquoise looks phenomenal with anything and everything!  So I'm thinking maybe a combo of dark citrine chips, turquoise coloured fossil stone and magnesite, some pink stones that I can't remember the name of... maybe some tiger eye...  I dunno but I'll figure it out.



Okay, off to bond with the sofa and cuddle the assistant.  Shoulder acting up today and need some 'escapism'!

Ta Ta for Now!

- Tara, Treasure Trunk Designs




No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts by commenting!