Saturday, October 1, 2011

Getting Ready for the Official ReOpening - Just in time for Fall!

Treasure Trunk Designs
Hello everyone!

It's been a long journey to finish my Master's degree filled with all the roller coaster events of being a poor struggling student, lots of overseas volunteer experiences, new friends, ups and downs, lessons learned and some things best forgotten!  But I can finally see the light at the end of the tunnel and I'm so excited for the next chapter in my life.

While I await the reader review of my thesis, I've been busy working on some new designs and packaging. 

My camera unfortunately had a bit of a breakdown but hopefully, with a little luck, Nikon will help me get her back to her old self. 

New cards have also been developed to help display the cost, metals and gemstones which will make it SO much easier to organize my display case. 


I'm so excited to be working on my jewellery again after my 'thesis hiatus'. 

Please share your thoughts as the new items are posted onto Facebook and wish me luck!

- Tara, Treasure Trunk Designs




No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts by commenting!